Sunday, September 14, 2008

My man.

This is my man.
And this is one of my favorite pics of my man.

It was taken March '07 when we had our first hint of spring. We Trenkles (Party of 5 at the time) were all playing in the backyard. Kev was in a walker to keep all 9mos of him out of trouble. Kennady was off sucking her thumb in the shadows. Bryson was batting. You were pitching. That's why you look all tough in this photo in your sexy ball cap. Yeah, I digg that ball cap. And I really digg how you love to play with our babes. You are SUCH a good dad!


Hey, Babe.
Just wanted you to know:

You are an amazing husband.
You walk in integrity, you love Jesus passionately.
You are funny and smart.
You are logical and wise.
You are my best friend.
You are my love.
I am so glad I get to "do" life as your wife.
Thank you for doing your best to understand me.
Thank you for listening while I talk.
Thank you for talking so I can listen.
I love your sunflower eyes.
I trust you. I respect you.
I appreciate you.

Thank you for
providing this home
and this family,
thru God,
for me.

I am in awe of His goodness toward me.
Happy Birthday, Schwann, Happy Birthday.

I am yours and you are mine.
Beloveds.
Posted by Picasa




2 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! Great tribute Bryan's gal!

Mama in Uganda said...

We are blessed women indeed. There are moments that I see and hear Zane with the kids and I begin crying. "Every good and perfect gifts comes from above."