Thursday, September 04, 2008

Anna's HERE!



I can't help it. I am such a proud auntie. Aunt Amy went to see the Mama and the babe this morning. I can't even go meet Miss Anna myself until tonight. But isn't she cute! She's like such a mixture of the two of them, but the first one I saw in her was Daddy Will. I absolutely cannot wait to hold her and kiss her and smell her. LOL. That fresh-out sweet little newborn smell.

Psalm 139 13:-17
13
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mama in Uganda said...

These truly are the moments I miss--living so far away. What a beautiful baby, and a wonderfully amazing gift from above. Congrats to the Irwin's.

Kia Gregory said...

And I just shed a lil' tear. That Anna is too cute! She looks like Krystal to me tho'. Blessings to that family.

simmie flock said...

***big sigh***
nothin' like seein' a newborn to make you realize your 2.25 month old baby isn't a "newborn" anymore. I mean, how can Kee-Kat look so big next to Anna? It's not right! And it's per-ty sad that it took us seeing Karsyn to realize our 15 month old wasn't a newborn baby anymore either! :)
(I guess starting the rod of correction should have been our first clue that Liam was no longer a little, tiny, helpless baby!)

Anna is BEE-U-TI-FUL as we all knew she would be! Great posted pictures of her...I DID see Will in her face. The mouth? That's what I'm thinking...God gives us so, so much more than we deserve!!

YOU ARE SO WORTHY TO BE PRAISED, LORD!!!! THANK YOU!!