Friday, August 29, 2008

You gotta meet Viv


This is my bestie from back in the hood, from back in the day. We've been friends for 25 years. I am soooooo laughing out loud, really loud. That is something pretty special when you can say you've been friends for a quarter of a century. Crazy. I love this girl. She inspires me. She encourages me. She can talk me down and build me up. Spend a moment (or many) over at her blog. You'll be refreshed because Magic Can Happen in a Moment.


Loveya, Vivi!

1 comment:

simmie flock said...

Cuteness!

I'd really like to see Viv again...spend some time with you and her...I really enjoyed the times she was visiting and I got to fellowship with us girls. She's gotta take another trip out!

Oh! And remember how Ethan was pen-pal-ing it with Jimmy for a while there? Too sweet! I totally forgot about that...

Anyways, so glad you mentioned her blog...I spent some good time on there last night...it really made me want to see her again!

Cute blog title, too...
Love!