Friday, February 29, 2008

Ten PINK Little Toes!



IT'S A GIRL!
We are feeling so humbled and grateful and excited!
We praise You, Jesus, for this precious daughter and her perfect health.
She truly IS marvelously and wonderfully made!

We can't wait to meet you face to face!
(click on photo for larger view)

And yet, we're so amazed that we can catch a glimpse of your sweet little features even now. (And, if we're not mistaken, you already have that "Trenkle Frown" from Dad & Papa T! But don't worry, Kennady was born with one, too, but now she's ALL smiles.)


Unless the LORD builds the house,
they labor in vain who build it;
Unless the LORD guards the city,
the watchman stays awake in vain.
It is vain for you to rise up early,
to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows;
For so He gives His beloved sleep.

Behold, children are a
heritage from the LORD,
the fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
so are the children of one’s youth.
Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
they shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.
Psalm 127


Lots of people think it's ~crazy~ to have more than 2 or 3 babes. But the Lord says otherwise: children are a reward and those with a "quiver full of them" shall not be ashamed, but rather HAPPY! And there's no denyin'... the Lord's been building some serious house & home around here, I'll tell ya! And for the time being, I also happen to be a walking construction zone. Yay!

7 comments:

simmie flock said...

NOT a good time to read your post...as Liam is screaming, no, wait...screeching, next to me in his crib, Nolan and Avery are out playing FBI agents who apparently have to yell at each other to solve crimes, and I just got off the phone with Ethan who thinks it's "not fair (huff puff)" that he can't stay at his friends house ALONE while his friend goes to babysit for 2 hours. All with Darren being gone now for day
5. AGH!!

So as soon as i started reading, and I mean AS SOON as I started reading God's beautiful, precious words, the tears started flowin'.

I love you, Jesus!!! Please come build my home this very second!!The construction company that's been working on it lately (me) is terrible! oh, please Lord, come in and fix all the mess and show me what it will look like when You've finished it!! I surrender to Your plans. My blueprints may look pretty, but are drawn on rice-paper and have started crumbling in my very hands, as You know! Thank You for the heritage you have begun in this house. I am rewarded beyond my sweetest dreams!

I Love You , Lord!
And I lift my voice
To worship You!
Oh, my soul, rejoice!
Take joy, my King
In what You hear!
May it be a sweet, sweet sound
In Your Ear!!!!!

BTW:
I'm so excited to watch you start planting seeds of purity into Karsyn just as you do Kennady (and the boys). Our conversation the other day was a highlight for me as well :)

simmie flock said...

Hey, BTW...
yes, we have certainly been entrusted to a large "flock". What a blessing! To have our homes filled with what the Lord considers rewards and heritages...it really puts in to perspective how unimportant the things of this world are. There is such a powerful joy and peace that comes with standing as one with our husbands and spending all our days pointing our children to Jesus.

Great verse, Kell...

Sheila said...

Oh so exciting!!!

Thank you Lord for teaching us the nurturing patience of Your love by building through us weaker vessels homes, heritages...treasures in the souls You've entrusted to us!! May your, "...sons may be as plants grown up in their youth..." and your, "...daughters may be as pillars, Sculptured in palace style." (Psalm 144:12)

love you guys! beautiful picture of your precious family!
~sheila

mommymelb said...

Congratulations Kellie! I'm so happy for you. She looks beautiful.

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Yay! Another Trenkle lass! Another sweet spirit! Makes me happy!

Mama in Uganda said...

Yeah! And yes, children are a heritage from the Lord, "happy is the man with his quiver full of them." I just added, 'big families' to my blog interest page. Just a sneak peak...we are praying about adding little one number 5!

Kia Gregory said...

YAY> Congrats. Even up the paying ground, huh?