Monday, January 07, 2008

Timothy Moms


Sheila over at Timothy Moms is a friend of mine (who is madly in love with Jesus). She is blogging about teaching her kids God's word and I love reading her thoughts and seeing her plans and i love watching her live out her commitment to the high calling of being a mama.

She's looking for some comrades (or "comradettes") to join her in that calling -- let's do it! We mamas have to stick together and support one another in the privilege of mothering. I love her ideas, but I bet you have some, too... Click over and give it a read, you won't leave her page without being edified and inspired!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Thanks for spreading the word! I posted your awesome resources post just now. I'm praying other mamas will join in too. I can't wait to get these books you've recommended! I was just at the Family Christian bookstore yesterday and was just so overwhelmed at all the options and distracted by boys's investigative, sticky fingers that i gave up and left without getting what i was looking for. these sound perfect!!!

Thanks so much!