Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cabin Fever




Strange things happen when kids are cooped up all day, all winter long... They thought they were so hilarious. And I thought it was funny that it was BRYSON who started this little charade. He's our reserved boy for the most part. A good ol' game of rough and tough hallway football ensued after these pics were taken. (However, no "uniforms" = no sharing of those.) I absolutely cannot WAIT for spring!!! And neither can they. We had a pool party in the kitchen last week. They put their suits on and filled up every bowl from every cupboard with water. Then it "snowed" ice cubes and then there was a "flood." But hey, my floor got mopped. Bonus!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

simmie flock said...

Hopefully, they didn't pick this idea up from our house. I'm sure they saw one of our boys doing SOMETHING like this!

ah, kids...

Mama in Uganda said...

Haha. This is my kids, nearly every day. And we have sunshine almost all year round. What a riot, huh. Wee little ones make me laugh.