Saturday, April 04, 2009

A Zest for Life

Life. Life Cereal that is.

all my kids love Life. it was Karsy's turn to try it out, so why not give her a big bowl of Life squares, nice and soft after a few minutes of co-mingling with some creamy whole milk.

my friend had just been there that day and mopped my floor (we call her the kitchen floor fairy, or at least i do, in my mind). i guess that doesn't make putting an infant on the floor with a bowl of cereal anymore logical. but if she was on the table, i couldn't document it as nicely as i could on the floor where there was no fear of her falling. so here we have bebe trying something new. and being a true-blue big kid with her 0wn bowl and everything.

also, i have to mention that her t-shirt was my brother rob's. he wore it in 1983 and all of my babes have worn it. it's a fave.

here she comes! these are what most of my photos of karsyn look like -- her scrambling toward me with her speedy-turbo-crawl.

she is NOT a big fan of baths. she has hated the water her whole life. her whole 9 1/2 months, she's not had one happy cute bubble bath. i did manage to calm her down a bit to at least have a couple pics of her having a sink bath. (if the other kids have sink bath pix, they all must have sink bath pix. or is that just some OCD weirdness in my head?)

she was having fun and then she splashed herself in the face and got angry. we paused a bit.

and then snapped these of her lounging in the sink like she's at the spa.

and her fingers are in her mouth because she was using her pincer grasp to pick up teeny-tiny bubbles and trying to eat them.

1 comment:

KI said...

Can I hop in that last pic and go to the spa too?