Saturday, July 19, 2008

time flies!

so, here we are! karsyn is a month old now (hard to believe). i have four children (even harder to believe). and i am still alive (wow factor). even MORE AWESOME is the fact that the other 5 people in this home are still alive, thriving and mostly well-nourished (due to the generosity of the loving folks who have been bringing us such good food)!!! thank y0u, Lord!



the practical and necessary has ruled over extracurricular time on the computer in the last four months so i've been absent from the blogging world. so, here's the scoop B.K. (Before Karsyn) in a nutshell:

i've been sooooooo big and prego. i've been chasing my babes who are busier than ever. i've been teaching a purity study to my other 17 girly girls. i've been designing a few logos and shooting some senior portraits. i've been on an ooh-lala romantic babymoon weekend with my husband. hmmmm. let's see, what else? i turned 30. and lastly, i nested like a madwoman. and then she came! so i'll illustrate trenkle life in photos cuz they'll tell the adventures 1000 words at a time.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow Kellie! I have your blog on my bloglines (a place where I can keep all the blogs I enjoy reading up to date...let's me know when there's a new post) and ever since I heard from Kris (a month ago) that you had Karsyn I've been waiting to see a blog post pop up there. I knew it would be awhile, I don't see how you have time to fix your hair much less blog :) But I do look at all these pictures and my heart flows with praise for what God has done, giving you such a rich inheritance in your kids and in the young girls you're teaching! Praise God! May you find rest in His presence with you moment by moment!

love and miss you...your babies are beautiful!!!
Sheila

mickelsenfamily said...

Kellie,
What a beautiful baby!!! I have been checking your blog for awhile now. I was hoping that you weren't really 42 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I was going to have to say a long prayer for you. Glad she came a month ago and that you've just been busy. I love the photo's and it was good seeing pictures of your mom again. It's been a long time since I've seen her. Now that my parents have moved into Idaho Falls I don't get out to Monteview that much...only to spend a day on the farm once in awhile. Anyway, congratulations on Karsyn. All your kids are adorable! You look fabulous as well!

The Speelmon's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a precious little sweetheart Karsyn is! Your babes are adorable! I was so excited to hear of Karsyn's arrival & that all went well & love all the pics! Your babes are so fortunate to have such a caring, loving & totally amazing mom!! You make child birth look so easy. Congrats again & let me know if you are ever coming this way, I'd love to see you!!
Take Care!
Love,
Penny

The Speelmon's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a precious little sweetheart Karsyn is! Your babes are adorable! I was so excited to hear of Karsyn's arrival & that all went well & love all the pics! Your babes are so fortunate to have such a caring, loving & totally amazing mom!! You make child birth look so easy. Congrats again & let me know if you are ever coming this way, I'd love to see you!!
Take Care!
Love,
Penny